Robin Roberts is back on “Good Morning America” ahead of her scheduled medical leave in a few weeks to undergo a bone marrow transplant.
The co-host told viewers Monday that says the break was restorative for her and she’s ready to go.
“My needle was past E when I left here a couple of weeks ago, but I’ve got a full tank, so watch out,” she said.
As previously reported, Roberts left mid-show in late July, saying she was taking time off because she was “not feeling too well.” Roberts was diagnosed in June with the bone marrow disease MDS, previously known as preleukemia.
While she was gone Roberts says she continued her pre-treatment for a bone marrow transplant and took a trip to Italy for a friend’s birthday celebration.
article courtesy of Eurweb.com
- J.Lo: Mariah Carey Should ‘Be Honest’ on ‘American Idol’
- Tom Joyer News; Ex-Giant Michael Strahan Is to Join Kelly Ripa on ‘Live’!
- Tom Joyner In Studio Jam: Dwele
- Tom Joyner News: Rapper LL Cool J Nabs Intruder at Los Angeles Home!
- Second Shooting on Lamontier in Cleveland This Week!
Get The Very Latest On Entertainment News … LIKE Us On Facebook!
Robin Roberts Returns: ‘I’ve Got A Full Tank, So Watch Out’ was originally published on praisecleveland.com