16-year-old Gabby Douglas, accompanied by her mother Natalie Hawkins, bravely shared stories of times she was bullied with Oprah on the forthcoming episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
In the sneak peek for the highly anticipated interview, Gabby reveals that she was treated “different” and was “isolated from the group.” Unfortunately the short clip does specify which group to which she is referring.
We hope Oprah touches on the hair controversy that came with her newfound fame.
Watch the heartfelt clip, here.
Like WZAK on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities:
- Tom Joyner News: Stronger Than Ever!
- Tom Joyner News: Do Relaxers Cause Fibroids?
- Access Cleveland Podcast: Admiral Gregory Nosal Discusses Navy Week in Cleveland
- Access Cleveland Podcast: Brigadier General John C. Harris Jr. of The Ohio Army National Guard
- Say What???? HBCU Bans Cornrows & Dreadlocks!
Gabby Douglas Shares Stories Of Being Bullied On “Oprah’s Next Chapter” was originally published on hellobeautiful.com