Appearing on the season premiere episode of Iyanla Vanzant’s ‘Fix My Life,’ Yonkers rapper, DMX, born Earl Simmons, exploded at the motivation guru, telling her in so many words to get her life.
Vanzant, well known for asking searching, difficult questions of those who come to her for help, was unprepared for “The Dog” to bark. But when he did, she had no problem giving it right back to him.
“Shut the f*** up, man!” DMX screamed at Vanzant.
“I’m not intimidated by you,” she returned calmly.
“You ain’t got to be intimidated, just stop running your mouth!”
Tell Iyanla to stop talking? He must not have gotten the memo that that was a no-no. See more of the promotional clip below:
DMX — who has been in and out of jail for years, while battling a crippling drug addiction — also appeared on the reality show “Couples Therapy” with ex-wife, author Tashera Simmons.
The second series of “Iyanla: Fix My Life” premieres Saturday, April 13 at 9PM EST.
- Keith Sweat Launches Dating Site + Dating Advice From His Lyrics
- Former Destiny’s Child Member LaTavia Roberson Is Expecting Her First Child
- Booty Wars!! Who’s Winning Stallion Or Donkey?
- Marvin Gaye Play Coming To Cleveland “My Brother Marvin” [DETAILS]
- [Video] DMX Bites But Iyanla Bites BACK!!!!!
DMX To Iyanla Vanzant on ‘Fix My Life’: Shut The F*** Up [VIDEO] was originally published on newsone.com