What are they serving for dinner in the wing of the jail that houses Dr. Conrad Murray? Dr. Murray, who has been convicted for the death of Michael Jackson, decided to call in to Anderson Cooper 360 to discuss why he will not testify for Katherine Jackson in her case against insurance giant AEG.
However, all of the sudden, Murray breaks into song! Thanks to TMZ we have the video! Check it out below and be sure to keep an eye on the facial expressions of Anderson Cooper because they are priceless!
We’ve seen Anderson Cooper keep complete stone faced composure during hurricanes, earthquakes, popular uprisings and wars. But the complete shock and awe on his face as he is listening to Conrad Murray singing a Christmas song, directly from jail, in the first week of April, live and uncut, we guess was just too much!
- Coach Gets Fired For Going Way Over The Top On His Payers [Video]
- ‘The Face’ Winner, Devyn, Clears Up ‘Not Black Model’ Statement
- Janelle Monáe is the ESSENCE Cover Girl for May
- Tom Joyner News: Kevin Clash Sued for the 5th Time for Underage Sex
- Tom Joyner News; Airline Pay-By-Weight For Flights
- Tom Joyner News: Man Made Famous For Being Pregnant Plans to Keep Seeking Divorce!
- VIDEO PREMIERE: Joe, “I’d Rather Have A Love”
Like wzak on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
Dr. Conrad Murray Sings Live From Jail To Anderson Cooper On CNN! was originally published on theurbandaily.com