“I would have smacked the hell out of him no question about it.” says LA Lakers mega star Kobe Bryant. But who is he talking about and why is he talking about him like that? We all know that statement is pretty out of character for Kobe.
He is referring to, recently fired Rutgers University head basketball coach, Mike Rice, regarding his coaching techniques. Take a look at the video below to get a better idea of why Bryant felt so strongly about his coaching practices.
OK, now that we are all on the same page, take a look at the interview of Bryant speaking to Jim Rome about the Rice situation, courtesy of TMZ.
Listen, that guy should never have put his hands on those players! If one of those kids belonged to us, we’d be discussing options with our attorneys! In the words of Charlie Murphy, that guy was a “habitual line stepper!” We’re not advocating violence, but we hear Kobe loud and clear!
- Guess What This Walmart Employee Did With the $20K He Found?
- Man attempts to amputate arms using a saw in Home Depot
- Is Kate Upton and Diddy Smashing?
- Did Kris Humphries Knew What The Marriage Was Fake?
- LaToya Jackson I Didn’t Know Janet Was Married!
- Tom Joyner News: Post Office Retreats on Eliminating Saturday Mail!
- Tom Joyner News: Survivor of ’63 Ala. Church Bombing Seeks Funds!
“I Would Have Smacked The Hell Out Of Him” Says Kobe Bryant was originally published on theurbandaily.com