CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) –
If you would like to include a business in our school closing list please email us at email@example.com.
The following activities have been canceled due to weather:
- The Free Community Dinner that is held at Streetsboro United Methodist Church has been canceled for1/28/2014.
- Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court will be closed on Tuesday, January 28. This closure affects the General Division, Juvenile Court, Domestic Relations Court, Probate Court and the 8th District Court of Appeals. Any planned Tuesday hearings will be rescheduled and any filings that are due Tuesday will be moved to the next day of business. As of now the Courts plan to be open at their regularly scheduled times on Wednesday.
- The Gathering Place in Beachwood and Westlake will be closing at 5pm Monday, and both locations will be closed all day tomorrow, Tuesday, January 28.
- Kent State University classes ending at 3 p.m. Monday and all day Tuesday
- Cuyahoga Falls Mayor Don Walters announces that due to water damage, Cuyahoga Falls City Hall will remained closed to the public through the close of business Monday. This includes the Utility Billing and Income Tax Offices and the Mayor’s court. In addition, all telephone and electronic forms of communication to any City department and facility is out of service. Emergency 911 and the non emergency dispatch number is functional. The non emergency number is 330-928-2181. The Natatorium is open normal business hours.
To read more closings, including ones from Akron, Garfield Heights and CSU, click here: 19ActionNews.com
Article and Picture Courtesy of WOIO 19 Action News