Wayne Brady is heading to Atlantic City for Mother’s Day Weekend. So if you want to treat Moms to a great show, it might be a good place to be. The tour is called “It’s My Line” tour and Brady says he does a lot of solo improv, including musical improve, stories and songs.
“Its everything and the kitchen sink. It’s not standup, but it basically allows me to do everything that I want to do,” he told the Tom Joyner Morning Show.
Check out the audio as Brady answers “What Would You Do” questions about singing the national anthem at an L.A. Clippers game, and whether or not he’d do a sex tape with Barbara Walters.
Famous Parents Whose Children Are Stars
1. Diddy's kidsSource:Diddy's Instagram 1 of 17
2. Lil Wayne: Reginae CarterSource:Reginae Instagram 2 of 17
3. Evelyz Lozada: ShanieceSource:Evelyn Instagram 3 of 17
4. Bob Marley: Ziggy MarleySource:Facebook 4 of 17
5. Damon Wayans: Damon Wayans Jr.Source:Instagram 5 of 17
6. Eddie Murphy: Bria MurphySource:Instagram 6 of 17
7. Quincy Jones: Rashida JonesSource:Twitter 7 of 17
8. Rev Run: Diggy SimmonsSource:Instagram 8 of 17
9. Lionel Richie: Nicole RichieSource:Instagram 9 of 17
10. Master P : Romeo and Cymphonique MillerSource:PR Photos 10 of 17
11. Diana Ross: Tracee Ellis RossSource:Instagram 11 of 17
12. Stan Lathan: Sanaa LathanSource:Instagram 12 of 17
13. Lenny Kravitz: Zoe KravitzSource:PR Photos 13 of 17
14. Alan Thicke: Robin ThickeSource:PR Photos 14 of 17
15. Martin and Coretta Scott King: Martin III, Bernice, Dexter, YolandaSource:PR Photos 15 of 17
16. Will and Jada Pinkett Smith: Jaden and Willow SmithSource:PR Photos 16 of 17
17. Muhammad Ali: Laila AliSource:PR Photos 17 of 17