He is known as a sound revelatory teacher, preacher, transition expert, progressive thinker and prophetic voice. His presentation of the Word is fresh and relevant reaching people from all walks of life. This unique blend of inspired creativity, divine insight, along with what he describes as the presence of God, creates an atmosphere that leaves individuals forever changed. The real question this season is what happens when issues at home boil over.
This season of Preachers of L.A. Season 2 he must deal with domestic issues no man wants to face!
Watch this intense first look:
Make sure to check out all of our Season 2 coverage so far!
- Bishop Clarence E. McClendon Deals With A Huge Life CHange [VIDEO]
- Preachers Of L.A. Sneak Peek: Deitrick Haddon Martial Arts Master? [VIDEO]
- First Look: Preachers Of L.A. Setting Up Cameras In Pastor Jay Haizlip’s House
- Happy First Anniversary Deitrick And Dominique Haddon [PHOTOS]
- Preachers Of L.A. Bishop Noel Jones: ‘To Make An Icon Out Of A Man Is Problematic’ [VIDEO]
- First Look: Preachers Of L.A. Pastor Saves The Day And Deitrick Starts A Personal Journey
Article and Picture Courtesy of Elev 8