MAP of Events:
Appearing on the Main Stage in Grand Ballroom A, B and C:
· Iyanla Vanzant – Best-selling author and host of Iyanla Fix My Life on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network More Info
· Wendy Williams –best- selling author and talk show host, Wendy Williams More info
· Relationship Hour LIVE! – Sam Sylk will bring his interactive panel discussion on relationships to the main stage
· And more..
Other Attractions in 25A, 25B, 25C, 26A, 26B, 26C:
· Inspiring and educational seminars – Health and Fitness, Ask the Lawyers legal advice, Career Development center, Unlock your business Dream, Master your credit- Financial Advice, and more (CLICK HERE for a list of all the seminars and their details)!
· Shop our EmpowerONE Exhibit Zone (see Pre-Function) where you can find unique products from businesses across the country and local (CLICK HERE to be a vendor)
· Tickets are only $25 in advance but for a limited time, you can get your tickets for $20!
· Tickets will be $30 day of the event.
Wendy Williams (More info)
Mother, wife, media mogul, entrepreneur, performer and best- selling author, Wendy Williams is best known for her long- running talk show “The Wendy Williams Show”. The nationally syndicated weekday program now airs in 52 countries, on BET at midnight, and launched its sixth season on September 15, 2014 delivering the shows highest ratings ever and ranked #1 in all syndicated talk shows. Read more
Iylana Vanzant (More Info)
From welfare mother to New York Times’ best-selling author, from the Brooklyn projects to Emmy Award winner, from broken pieces to peace, Iyanla Vanzant is one of the country’s most prolific writers, public speakers and among the most influential, socially engaged and acclaimed spiritual life coaches of our time. Executive Producer and Host of the breakout hit Iyanla: Fix My Life on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, Iyanla Vanzant’s focus on faith, empowerment and loving relationships has inspired millions around the world. Read more