(RNN) – In a bizarre development, the landlord of the San Bernardino shooting suspects allowed the media into the townhouse in Redlands, CA where the couple lived.
“This is one of the strangest things I’ve seen in quite a while,” Anderson Cooper said on CNN.
It’s unclear if law enforcement knew about the tour ahead of time or if the scene was complete released. But Mashable reported that a spokeswoman for the FBI Los Angeles office seemed surprised when contacted and asked if the public was allowed to enter the building.
Earlier on Friday, law enforcement told CNN and the Associated Press that Tashfeen Malik, the female suspect in the massacre, had posted her support of ISIS on Facebook under a false name.
Malik, 27, and her husband, 28-year-old Syed Rizwan Farook, opened fire at the Inland Regional Center on Wednesday, killing 14 and wounding 21 at a holiday party. After a massive manhunt, the two were killed in a shootout with police later that day.
READ MORE: Cleveland19.com
Article Courtesy of WOIO Cleveland 19 News
Picture Courtesy of CNN/KABC/KCAL/KCBS/KTLA- Los Angeles and WOIO Cleveland 19 News
Video Courtesy of CNN, Twitter, and WOIO Cleveland 19 News