CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) –
Much of northeast Ohio is under a winter storm warning effect. Travel overnight could be hazardous. Cleveland has released its snow plan for the upcoming snow storm.
• The City has 60 available trucks and more than 29,000 tons of salt.
• The first shift currently has 38 trucks ready to deploy to city streets, all of which are loaded with salt.
• Two trucks are pre-treating hills, and will then move to bridges.
• The second shift (3:00 p.m.) will have 24 trucks on the road, but will add additional trucks as needed.
• At 11:00 p.m. the City will have 44 trucks deployed on city streets throughout the evening.
READ MORE: Cleveland19.com
Article Courtesy of WOIO Cleveland 19 News
Picture Courtesy of the Anadolu Agency and Getty Images