CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) –
Some communities have issued parking bans due to the snowfall.
- Wellington urges all residents to have their vehicles moved off of the streets by 7 p.m. Monday.
- Ravenna has issued a parking ban in all residential areas beginning at midnight tonight (March 13th) until noon on Wednesday, March 15.
- Mayfield Heights has issued a parking ban where more than one inch of snow.
- North Olmsted has issued a parking ban from through Wednesday.
- A parking ban for the city of Stow is currently in effect through Thursday March 16, 2017 at noon.
- Cuyahoga Falls Mayor Don Walters would like to alert residents and motorists to a citywide parking ban which will be in effect starting at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 through 9:00 p.m. Wednesday, March 15, 2017.
- Snow Emergency Parking Ban has been placed in effect for all streets within the City of Parma. This ban begins at 9:00 a.m. on March 14, 2017 and will continue until further notice.
- An Emergency Snow Parking Ban is in effect in the City of Tallmadge until 8 a.m. on Thursday.
READ MORE: Cleveland19.com
Article Courtesy of WOIO Cleveland 19 News
Picture Courtesy of the Anadolu Agency and Getty Images
The Best Photos Of Fantasia's Body Transformation [Gallery]
10 photos Launch gallery