CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) –
Following the violent weekend at the I-X Indoor Amusement Park, officials have announced additional security measures for visitors at the attraction.
Numerous videos surfaced of the fights at the I-X Center’s annual amusement park. Members of the Cleveland Police Department, Cuyahoga Sheriff’s Department, Ohio State Highway Patrol, Tenable Protective Services, and other surrounding law enforcement agencies responded to provide reinforcement on Saturday night. Since then, several people were arrested and charged in court, including at least three juveniles.
Now, officials from the I-X Center Corporation have announced more security restrictions for visitor’s safety. Additional security officers will be used during show hours, including increasing the presence of gang unit personnel. Additionally, a stricter Dress Code and Code of Conduct will be enforced. Other measures include:
- No weapons of any kind will be allowed. Any weapons will be confiscated by law enforcement.
- All gang-related clothing, and costumes or disguises that conceal somebody’s identity are prohibited.
- Baseball caps must be worn with the bill facing forward. No skull caps, do-rags, or hoods will be allowed.
- Visitors will not be allowed to use profanity, make obscene gestures or statements.
- Visitors will not be allowed to bring in backpacks. Any carry-in bags or purses can be checked.
- No menacing behavior will be tolerated in the park.
- No food or beverages purchased elsewhere will be permitted in the park.
READ MORE: Cleveland19.com
Article Courtesy of WOIO Cleveland 19 News
Picture Courtesy of Tyler Packem, EyeEm, and Getty Images