The new season of Iyanla: Fix My Life premieres on Saturday, April 15th on OWN and to say Iyanla’s guests and their issues are bigger than ever, would be an understatement.
Iyanla Vanzant talks to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about what to expect on new season and how reality shows effect relationships.
“I had some very intense guests. And when they get intense, I get intense. People will fight for their limitations. With Neffie, her husband was 42 and had a heart attack from stress. She’s trying to find out who she is. She’s been one way for her entire life and that way isn’t working.”
Are reality show’s bad for relationships?
”I think reality shows are bad for people’s personality. In order to maintain viewership there are times you have act out.”
Iyanla: Fix My Life premieres Saturday, April 15th at 9p EST. Click the link above to hear the entire interview.
Celebrities Whose Reality Got Too Real
1. Tiny and TI1 of 12
2. Kelly Price2 of 12
3. Kenya Moore3 of 12
4. Chad JohnsonSource: 4 of 12
5. Russell ArmstrongSource: 5 of 12
6. Lamar OdomSource: 6 of 12
7. Jon & Kate GoslinSource: 7 of 12
8. Anna Nicole SmithSource: 8 of 12
9. Kris HumphriesSource: 9 of 12
10. Bobby BorwnSource: 10 of 12
11. Nadya SulemanSource: 11 of 12
12. Kanye WestSource: 12 of 12
(Photo Source: Courtesy)
Iyanla Vanzant Says New Season Of ‘Fix My Life’ Is ‘Intense’ was originally published on blackamericaweb.com