CLOSE
Leave a comment
23088608

Source: Hemera Technologies / Getty

CLEVELAND– Emergency crews responded to a fire at an apartment on Cleveland’s east side Monday afternoon.

The Cleveland Division of Fire were called to the building on Miles Avenue near East 102nd Street just before 3 p.m.

Cleveland Fire Spokesman Larry Gray said the fire started on the sixth floor. It was caused by unattended food left on the store.

The fire was quickly extinguished.

 

READ MORE: Fox8.com

Article Courtesy of WJW Fox 8 News Cleveland

Picture Courtesy of Hemera Technologies and Getty Images

What You Missed @ Empower One Free Lunch & Learn [Event Photos]
Empower One 2017 lunch & learn
38 photos

comments – add yours
×