CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) –
Dozens of northeast Ohio business owners are taking precautions ahead of the pending storm.
Here is a list of businesses/events around the area closed due to harsh weather.
- ALL Cleveland area Heinen’s will be closing Friday, Jan. 12, at 4 p.m.
- Cleveland Museum of Art closing at 3 p.m. Friday, Jan 12. It will reopen Saturday, Jan 13 from 10-9 p.m.
- Aurora Farms Premium Outlet is closed as of 3 p.m. on Friday, Jan 12.
- Parma Municipal Court will be closing at noon, Friday, Jan. 12.
- Kent State University at Stark will close at noon Friday and will remain closed through Saturday, Jan. 13. Smart Start Saturday new student orientation has been canceled and will not be rescheduled.
- Medina County Auditor’s Office is closing at 1 p.m., Friday, Jan. 12.
- Due to the inclement weather expected today and into the evening, Cleveland’s own singing sensation, Nick Costa, and Hard Rock Rocksino have decided to reschedule tonight’s show for Sat., March 10 at 8 p.m. Existing tickets will be honored for the rescheduled show on March 10. Fans should hold on to their tickets. Refunds can be made at the original point of purchase.
- Free Community Dinner at St. Helen, Newbury, is cancelled.
READ MORE: Cleveland19.com
Article Courtesy of WOIO Cleveland 19 News
First Picture Courtesy of Douglas Sacha and Getty Images
Second Picture Courtesy of Angelo Merendino and Getty Images
First through Third Tweet and Third through Fifth Picture Courtesy of Twitter