EAST CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) –
A total of five homes caught fire in the early morning on Wednesday, June 13.
The fire took place in East Cleveland off 125th street in Superior.
There are no fatalities on the scene, but a lot of damage to several houses.
The house where the fire originally started was burned to the ground.
Homeowner David Brown believes an electrical fire started the house fire, thanks to faulty wiring behind a stove.
READ MORE: Cleveland19.com
Article Courtesy of WOIO Cleveland 19 News
First Picture Courtesy of Anthony Chatfield / EyeEm and Getty Images
Second Picture Courtesy of TheImageArea and Getty Images
Tweet and Video Courtesy of Twitter and WOIO Cleveland 19 News