Demetrius Smith, ex personal asst. and tour manager, from “Surviving R. Kelly” opens up about helping R. Kelly marry underage Aaliyah, what it was like at the wedding and also why he feels he also is a victim to R. Kelly. Press play to listen to the entire interview wzakcleveland.com exclusive
*Demetrius Smith, Kelly’s former tour manager, spoke about his time with the star in the early 1990s. Smith goes in depth in his book Man Behind The Man: Looking from the Inside Out -“He got some freaky ways, I believe. He showed his ass to me, and I turned it down. I thought he was playing,” said the Man Behind The Man: Looking from the Inside Out author. “But as you look and see sh*t now, he wasn’t playing.”
Smith added, “I went out and met two girls, brought them up, kicked it with them… After the girls left, Rob came in my room butt naked. I was like, ‘What are you doing?’ He walked over to the mirror, leaned over, and said, ‘You want some of this? You know you want it.’ I took it as a joke. I said, ‘You little freak. I’m gonna get that.’ I walked up behind him. He didn’t move. I said, ‘Get your ass out of here.’ Left it at that. Nothing ever came of that.”
Share on facebook and take our POLL below:
- Police Arrest A Man Filmed Kicking A 78-Year-Old Woman In The Face On The Subway
- Sam Sylk Reality Hour: I Want My Cheating Husband To Wear A Condom!?
- Drea Kelly Joins The Cast Of ‘Growing Up Hip Hop’!?
- Dr. Dre’s Daughter Accepted To USC, With No Jail Time
- Barbara Streisand Seems To Suggest Michael Jackson Molested Children
- Gospel Artist Le’Andria Johnson Doesn’t Want To Sing Gospel !?
- Sam Sylk Celebrity Interview: Comedian Lil Rel
- LOCAL NEWS: Eastlake Man Charged With Assaulting Teen Who Raped a 5-Year-Old
- Barbra Streisand Facing Backlash For Michael Jackson Accusers Comments
- Accident Causes Almost 3K Piglets to Be Scattered Across an Area in Illinois
Join our newsletter club for more exclusive news and contests: