According to NBC4i, Clocks are turning back an hour next week for the end of daylight saving time, possibly marking one of the last times clocks fall back in the U.S.
Daylight saving time ends at 2 a.m. on Sunday, closing the annual period when U.S. clocks “spring forward” an hour in March and “fall back” in November. Yes, this means we get an extra hour of sleep on Sunday when the clock remains in the secondhand position for another hour.
Ohio is among 18 states pushing to observe daylight saving time permanently.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Why Everyone’s Phone Will Alarm Wednesday Afternoon
- DJ HazMatt Music Video Recap: Browns Lose To Ravens
- ‘Haunted Mansion’ Exclusive: Watch Ben And Father Kent’s First Encounter With Harriet The Psychic
- The History You Never Knew About The Hip Hop Hits You Love
- Krayzie Bone Sets The Record On His Health Straight
- Krayzie Bone Updates Fans With Good News From Hospital
- Ten Things You Shouldn’t Say To A DJ At Homecoming…..OR EVER!
- Issa Rae Named Creative Director of the 2024 American Black Film Festival
- ‘Boobac Shakur,’ Who Was Known For Exposing Alleged Child Predators Online, Killed After Confronting Teen
- The Bijou Star Files: Ice-T Say’s Keefe D Talked Too Much
Daylight saving time: When will clocks fall back in Ohio? was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Krayzie Bone ‘Fighting For His Life’ In LA Hospital, Per Report
80-year-old granny robs pregnant woman
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Man Arrested In Tupac Murder Case, Social Media Has Questions
Jacky Oh’s Cause Of Death Has Been Revealed 4 Months After Her Passing
Singer Rachelle Ferrell Struggling With Health Issues and Hardships
USPS Hiring Hundreds In Cleveland At $22 An Hour
New Bae Alert!? Browns Grant Delpit Rumored To Be Dating Rapper Bia