According to NBC4i, A winter surge in respiratory illness has left pharmacies with a shortage in children’s medication.
Dr. Derek McClellan, senior medical director for Central Ohio Primary Care, said the triple threat of COVID, flu and RSV cases has started to plateau, and data from the Ohio Department of Healthshows that flu hospitalizations are on the decline. But the supply of children’s Tylenol, a popular fever reducer and pain medication, is still scarce.
“I wouldn’t necessarily say the availability of the medicines is better, but our demands are a little bit less,” McClellan said.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- 1974: Stevie Wonder Makes History… Again | Black Music Month
- Chilli Reveals How Her And Usher’s Relationship Finally Ended
- Chloë Bailey Serves Face And Body In Latest Instagram Photos
- Niecy Nash Slays In A Red Greta Constantine Gown
- Review: ‘Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse’ Is A Solid Addition To The Black Superhero Canon
- The Blackest News Stories Of The Week: Judge Joe Brown, Citi Bike Karen, Donda Academy And More
- 1973: The Birth of Hip-Hop | Black Music Month
- Naomi Osaka Reveals She’s Expecting A Baby Girl During Princess-Themed Shower
- Condolences Pour In For Jacky Oh After News Of Her Sudden Death Sends Shockwaves Across Social Media
- EXCLUSIVE: LaToya Tonodeo Reveals Her Favorite Spicy Diana Moment, Punching Mary J. Blige, Salim Being “Corny” & The Leaks & More
Children’s Tylenol shortage hits Ohio shelves was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
Offset Exposes Cardi B’s Buns via Instagram Story
Prayers: Singer Will Downing Shared The Passing of His Daughter
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Ashanti Gave Nelly All Body On Stage In Vegas
Who Is Andrew Bankhead? Ex-Mississippi Cop Who Shot Teen ‘In The Back’ Over Daughter
2 Alligators Spotted Loose in Ohio, 1 Still Missing
Tina Turner Photos Through The Years: A Legacy Never Forgotten