- Date/time: July 4th, 12:00pm to 2:00pm
- Venue: WalMart
- Address: 3400 Steelyard Dr, Cleveland, OH, 44109
We will be at Walmart in Steelyard Commons Saturday Aug.4th from 12p-2p celebrating Ohio Tax Free Weekend!
We celebrate so many holidays each year and starting August 3rd, you can celebrate Sales Tax Holiday at Walmart!
What is Sales Tax Holiday? Well it’s a chance to take advantage of NO sales tax on certain items. From August 3rd to the 5th, you can shop your local Walmart, located at 3400 Steelyard Dr to take advantage of these amazing savings!
During the holiday, the following items are exempt from sales and use tax:
- Clothing priced at $75 per item or less;
- School supplies priced at $20 per item or less; and
- School instructional material priced at $20 per item or less.
Hurry in to celebrate these savings! Save Money. Live Better.