Early this morning on Instagram, Rihanna finally released the much anticipated shot from famed photographer Annie Leibovitz for Vogue. This is the second Vogue U.S. cover for the 24-year-old newly short-haired Bajan badgirl–she was also the cover star in April 2011 where she donned a Little Mermaid look. Rihanna has also covered Vogue U.K. November 2011 and Vogue Italia in September 2009. Can we say grindin‘?!
Kneeling in a field of tall grass with a smoldering gaze, Rihanna sports a frilly strapless red lace dress. The interview, which will be on newsstand next week, is expected to explore RiRi’s rockstar lifestyle. The quote on the front cover is more like the understatement of the century: “I love to have fun”. Really. You think?!
In between clubbing around town, Rihanna has been busy in the recording studio putting the finishing touches on her upcoming album, Unapologetic, out November 19. I am too thrilled and secretly wishing for another Chrianna collabo.
Source / Rihanna’s Instagram
- Bruce Springsteen To Campaign For Obama In Ohio
- A Lesson In Sex Education? The Pregnancy Doll! Would You Buy It For Your Child?
- Man Collapsed In An ATL Parking! Bobbi Kristina And Boyfriend Nick To The Rescue!
- Single In The City Spotlight with Robyn Simon [SHARE]
- Magic Johnson to Revive ‘Soul Train’ and a Possible Don Cornelius Biopic