Source From http://www.blackamericaweb.com
A representative for Bobby Brown is denying an upcoming National Enquirer report that the singer and his ex-wife Whitney Houston have joined forces to stage an intervention for their daughter Bobbi Kristina.
Pictures of the 17-year-old drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes surfaced on the Internet last month, sparking rumors that the teen is developing addictive behavior like both of her parents.
“There is no truth to the reports about Bobby and Whitney staging an intervention with their daughter,” Brown’s rep told E! News.
However, the National Enquirer stands by its story and will print the allegations in its Dec. 20 issue, reports E!
According to the tabloid, Houston and Brown even went so far as to bring in drug counselors—after supposedly “reading the riot act” to their daughter—in an effort to help her avoid the substance issues that have plagued both of them.
- Whitney Houston Surprises Gospel Fans [Video]
- FIRST PICS: Paula Patton & Robin Thicke’s Son
- “RHOA” NeNe Leakes “Flips Out” After Learning She’s Going To Be A Grandma
- WTF: Video Model’s Hair Catches On Fire At Diddy’s Party [VIDEO]
- Medina, Huron counties declare Level 2 Snow Emergency
- Daily SMH: A Pimp’s Business Plan…WTF?!
- Cheating With The Pastor!
- Bobby Brown Denies Tabloid Report About Daughter
- The Leak: R. Kelly New Album ‘Love Letter’
- “10 Things I Want to Say to A Black Woman” (VIDEO)