Source from http://www.bvnewswire.com
It’s becoming a war of words between Oscar winner Halle Berry and her ex Gabriel Aubry in the custody battle for their daughter Nahla.
While Berry recently stated that she has “serious concerns for her daughter’s well-being while in the care of her father for any extended period of time and is prepared to take all necessary steps to protect her,” Aubry shot back with his own statement.
“While Gabriel is disappointed in Halle’s decision to falsely malign him publicly and for her own purposes, he refuses to be pulled into her dispute over a canceled film production,” his rep said in the statement.
“Gabriel also refuses to air their issues in the press as he believes this may ultimately harm their daughter. The fact is that Gabriel is a caring father who shares custody of Nahla.”
- Peter Thomas Speaks His Mind on ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’
- Steve Harvey Responds To Ex-Wife’s Allegations [AUDIO]
- Whitney Houston Lends Voice to Grieving Brown Family (Video)
- Diddy Sued for $1 Trillion…SMH!!
- Flavor Flav’s Tiffany “New York” Pollard Releases Photos Of Her Looking “Natural”
- Cannon, Carey Pick Unique Names for Their Twins
- Steve Harvey’s Ex Says He Was “Always A Cheater” [AUDIO]
- Tom Joyner Seeks Peace In Steve Harvey Vs. Mary Harvey…Here Is The Score Card (Audio/Video)
- Steve Harveys Brother Tells Sam Sylk He Is Best Friends With…(Audio)
- [Video] Whitney Houston Celebration of Gospel