Let’s keep actress Tisha Campbell in our prayers.We’ve learned she’s battling a life-threatening health crisis after being diagnosed with Stage 2 sarcoidosis earlier this year.
Sarcoidosis is the same lung disease that killed comedian Bernie Mac in 2009. FYI, according to the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, sarcoidosis is an inflammation of organs. Though the disease can affect any organ in the body, it typically attacks the skin, lungs, or lymp nodes. Experts say, death can occur when complications arise in the lungs, heart, or brain.
Tisha has been married to actor Duane Martin for 14 years. The couple have two sons, Xen, 9, and Ezekiel, who is 16 months. Tisha’s currently working to promote her new Disney movie.
Source: Source BlackMediaSCOOP
- Tisha Cambell Battles Deadly Lung Disease
- 15 Do’s and Don’ts of Really Good Sex
- We Met Online, Had Sex, But Now He’s Not Responding To My Texts”
- Bravo Announces The Real Housewives of Miami
- Superbowl XLV: Rapper Wiz Khalifa New (?) Black N Yellow Hair Cut [PHOTOS]
- Is Diddy Coming To Town? Diddy Speaks Up for Kelley Williams-Bolar
- Healthy Heart Tips: 7 Steps To Less Stress
- #FAIL: Christina Aguilera Remixes The Star Spangled Banner? [VIDEO]
- Toni Braxton”Broke Again”
- 20 Breakup Statistics That Show We Aren’t Over Our EX