Want to learn how to be frugal and fabulous at the same time…read on Working Diva! Living the good life isn’t hard when you are a frugalista!
Natalie McNeal opened her bills in January 2008 to find that she was a staggering five figures—$20,000!—in debt. Young, hip and gainfully (if Dilbert-ly) employed, Natalie loved her lifestyle of regular mani/pedis, daily take out, and nights on the town, but clearly something had to give.
And so The Frugalista Files was born. What is a Frugalista? A person who lives within her means and saves, but still looks good, eats well and lives fabulous.
Through her blog, Natalie confessed her spending habits to the world—and it turns out she wasn’t the only one having trouble balancing the budget! From the drastic “no-buy” month that kicked off it all to the career gamble that threatened to put her deeper in the hole, The Frugalista Files shares Natalie’s personal and professional transformation from cubicle rat to take-charge career girl.
It is possible to get ahead without giving up on the fabulous life. This is personal finance in peep-toe pumps–the empowering true story of one woman’s personal and professional transformation and your ultimate guide to living the Frugalista lifestyle, too.
- Tisha Cambell Battles Deadly Lung Disease
- 15 Do’s and Don’ts of Really Good Sex
- We Met Online, Had Sex, But Now He’s Not Responding To My Texts”
- Bravo Announces The Real Housewives of Miami
- Superbowl XLV: Rapper Wiz Khalifa New (?) Black N Yellow Hair Cut [PHOTOS]
- Is Diddy Coming To Town? Diddy Speaks Up for Kelley Williams-Bolar
- Healthy Heart Tips: 7 Steps To Less Stress
- #FAIL: Christina Aguilera Remixes The Star Spangled Banner? [VIDEO]
- Toni Braxton”Broke Again”
- 20 Breakup Statistics That Show We Aren’t Over Our EX