The 53rd annual Grammy Awards is about to get under-way live from Los Angeles’ Staples Center in a less than an hour,and we will bring you the performances you want to see. et us know who you’re looking forward to seeing, who deserved to win, who rocked it and who sucked.
The 53rd Annual GRAMMY Awards opened with a tribute to the Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin. The medley of songs were intended as a “Valentine” to Aretha. GRAMMY winners Christina Aguilera, Yolanda Adams, Martina McBride and Jennifer Hudson performed along with GRAMMY-nominated Florence Welch of Florence and the Machine.
Dressed in white, a thin looking Aretha – who has yet to disclose what was ailing her – thanked well-wishers for their prayers and cards during her hospitalization.
Franklin said: “I wish that I could have been with you all tonight, but since I couldn’t, next year.”
Take a look at the tribute:
Best performance of the night so far…Christina, Yolanda and JHud killed it.
Bruno Mars, B.o.B & Janelle Monae – ‘Nothin’ On You’/’Grenade’
Janelle Monae – ‘Cold War’
Janelle Monae…WOW! Blew us away!
Justin Bieber, Usher & Jaden Smith – ‘Never Say Never’/’OMG’
Cee-Lo & Gwyneth Paltrow – ‘Forget You’
Note to Cee-lo: Wrong network…peacock=NBC, Gwyneth loved the shoes!!!
Rihanna, Eminem, Dr. Dre & Skylar Grey – ‘Love The Way You Lie’/’I Need A Doctor’
Two words: SKYLAR GREY!!! Love her voice!!!
Rihanna & Drake – ‘What’s My Name?’
- Jamie Foxx Dukes It Out at Usher Pre-Grammy Concert
- Update: Tisha Campbell Speaks on Lung Disease
- Golden Voice Ted Williams Says He Wasn’t Ready For Fame
- OMG: Usher Is Coming To Cleveland
- WTF: Bouncer Sues Reality TV Star For Clawing His Face! [Photos Of His Face]
- Shaq And Hoopz Reality Stars!
- Keyshia Cole Talks Defining Moment in Reality TV (VIDEO)
- “Lord Help Us” White Man Threatens Black Kids Talking To Daughter [VIDEO]
- Relationships: 10 Lies Women Tell Their Men
- Ladies How Sexy Is This? Police Discover Crack Hidden Inside Man’s Private