“Thank you, everyone, for your concern,” says Tisha Campbell Martin in reference to swirling rumors about her dying from the same disease that contributed to the death of comedian/actorBernie Mac. The House Party actress says “I was diagnosed with a lung disorder that some people walk around with and don’t even know they have.” Tisha admits to having the disease for 10 years but reassures us “No worry is needed.”
Tisha stays healthy “Through early diagnosis I’m happy to share that I stay healthy with diet and exercise.” According to People.com Tisha’s next role is a Lifetime police drama Exit 19, which will debut later this year.
- Jamie Foxx Dukes It Out at Usher Pre-Grammy Concert
- Update: Tisha Campbell Speaks on Lung Disease
- Golden Voice Ted Williams Says He Wasn’t Ready For Fame
- OMG: Usher Is Coming To Cleveland
- WTF: Bouncer Sues Reality TV Star For Clawing His Face! [Photos Of His Face]
- Shaq And Hoopz Reality Stars!
- Keyshia Cole Talks Defining Moment in Reality TV (VIDEO)
- “Lord Help Us” White Man Threatens Black Kids Talking To Daughter [VIDEO]
- Relationships: 10 Lies Women Tell Their Men
- Ladies How Sexy Is This? Police Discover Crack Hidden Inside Man’s Privates
80-year-old granny robs pregnant woman
Krayzie Bone ‘Fighting For His Life’ In LA Hospital, Per Report
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Singer Rachelle Ferrell Struggling With Health Issues and Hardships
National Cheeseburger Day: 7 Places To Get Cheap Burgers In Cleveland!
New Bae Alert!? Browns Grant Delpit Rumored To Be Dating Rapper Bia
Krayzie Bone Update: Another Surgery Needed For Cleveland Legend
Social Media Reacts To ‘Shocking’ New Mugshot As Tory Lanez Transferred To State Prison