Lauryn Hill has been playing shows across the country, but last night she made an appearance on ‘Late Night with Jimmy Fallon’ to perform during the show’s week-long tribute to Bob Marley. Lauryn, who is married and has five children with Marley’s son Rohan, sang her late father-in-law’s classics “Chances Are” and “Could You Be Loved.” Watch her tribute the legend above.
Most Popular Articles
- WTF! Lakers Own, Shannon Brown Sleeping With Teammate’s Wifey?!
- Transgendered Prostitute Releases Tell-All Book… Guess Who’s In It!
- Lebron James Is A Baller On The Court And At The Bar! SMH!!
- Serena Williams Causes Controversy On Twitter!
- Whitney Houston Banned from Prince Shows
- Win a trip to the Essence Music Festival
- Breaking News: Former Cavs Player Found Dead in Apartment
- OMG! Child Protective Services Called On Mariah Carey?!
- An Eye For An Eye: The Ultimate Payback!
- Beautiful Soul Sista Jill Scott Covers Ebony Magazine For The First Time