Oh boy! I don’t know what you’re gonna do with no NFL or NBA! Add the NBA to the list of lockouts!
NBA owners informed the players union that they would be locked out when the CBA expired at midnight Thursday.
The two sides negotiated for three hours Thursday, but were nowhere near a deal on a new agreement. Both sides are several hundred million dollars away plus the owners want to create a hard salary cap and keep more of the $4 billion in basketball cheddah!
Full story here:
Most Popular Articles
- SMH! Principal’s Wife Busted For Giving Oral Sex To Student!
- Is Fantasia Pregnant By Antwaun Cook… Again?
- Discussion: Why More Blacks Are Headed Back to the South
- Rihanna Gets Drunk, Molests Females, Apologizes On Twitter
- Mary Mary Admit To Having An Argument Before BET Awards [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dr. Boyce Watkins Slams Lil Wayne, BET, and the Hip-Hop Culture by Calling Them the New Ku Klux Klan
- Kelly Rowland Reveals Sweaty “Here I Am” Album Cover [PHOTO]
- Another Woman Killed After Falling From W Hotel
- Accuser Who Called Bishop Eddie Long A Monster Arrested On Drug Charges
- 5 Reasons You Fell Out of Love