Some of Michael Jackson’s family members are organizing another tribute show in memory of the late superstar following a number of failed attempts to bring a commemorative concert to the stage.
According to the Los Angeles Times, mama Katherine is working on the event along with the singer’s siblings Marlon, Tito, Jackie and La Toya.
The concert, dubbed a “thriller of a show” in a press release from the Jackson family, will benefit charities in both the U.S. and U.K. and more details will be revealed in a press conference in Los Angeles scheduled for Monday (July 25).
Read more here:
- Cleveland Soul – #216 Music
- Alicia Keys Takes Sons For Stroll Through New York [PHOTOS]
- Aretha Franklin Being Sued by Songwriting Partner
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Involved In Near Fatal Car Accident!
- Casey Anthony Is A Free Woman!! Where Will She Live? You Might Be Surpised!
- Texas Man Pays $16 For House Worth $330K [VIDEO]
- R. Kelly Has Emergency Surgery
- Reality Report: Sheree Whitfield Coupled Up With New “Remember Me??” Man In ATL
- Mel B. Shows Off Big Baby Bump In Bikini [PHOTOS]
- Lawsuit Accuses Shaq Of Ordering Friend To Kill Woman He Impregnated And Two Others!!!