Dr. Conrad Murray‘s lawyers wanted the outtakes to prove Jackson was very ill in the days before his death. The argument goes — he was already dying, so Dr. Murray can’t be held responsible for his death.
But Judge Michael Pastor ruled … the outtakes were valuable to Sony Pictures — which objected to turning over the footage — and the video did not show MJ in poor health.
If the hours of video show a healthy Michael, it undercuts a major line of defense for Murray.
Most Popular Articles
- Queen Latifah’s Girlfriend Will Take Her Back If She Kicks Her Nasty Habits
- Basketball Wives Lawsuit!
- SPOTTED: Alicia Keys, Swizz Beats & Baby Egypt [PHOTOS]
- Cleveland Serial Killer, Anthony Sowell Found Guilty
- Nas On Death Of Winehouse: “Why You Couldn’t Chill??”
- SERIAL KILLER FOUND GUILTY OF MURDERING 11 BLACK WOMEN
- Drake’s Opening Pitch at Indian’s Game [VIDEO]
- SAD: Amy Winehouse Found Dead!
- Top 10 Things Men Find Unattractive About Women (Add What You Think HERE)
- The Interview That Started The Feud
- [ione-gallery id=”262561″ src=”https://theurbandaily.cassiuslife.com”%5D