Chante’ Moore aint got a man at home anymore! The songstress and her R&B hubby Kenny Lattimore just announced their divorce after 9 years of marriage today.
No need for a publicist when you can take to your own Facebook page to give a statement about the end of your marriage. Chante’ Moore wrote this message today that Essence.com got a hold of:
“My ex-husband Kenny Lattimore and I are divorced,” Chante wrote. “We both will continue to be devoted parents to our son. I would much rather my fans hear this sensitive information directly from me, than some random inaccurate media source,”
The couple wed New Year’s Day 2002. And seem to be a match made in R&B heaven as they even released a couple odf duet albums. This is the second divorce for Chante’ as she was formerly married to actor Kadeem Hardison.
Most Popular Articles
- Retired Cavs Player’s Unsolved Murder Draws Lawsuit from Family, 911 Calls Ignored
- 14 Things Men Think About During Sex
- New Music By Johnny Gill ‘In The Mood’ [VIDEO]
- Diddy and J-Lo Back Together Again
- 4 People Shot, 1 Killed During The George Clinton Concert At The Unity Festival Luke Easter Park!! [Video]
- BET Cancels Mo’Nique’s Talk Show
- Exclusive Interview w/ Meeka Claxton From Basketball Wives
- Fantasia Makes Big Announcement! [VIDEO]
- Fantasia Announces She’s Pregnant [VIDEO]
- Keyshia Cole Rocks Interesting Hairstyle At Performance [VIDEO]