CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) –
A 19 Action News travel update for the week of August 22nd.
• Monday, August 22, through Friday, August 26, motorists should expect lane closures on E 9th Street and E 14th Street from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for overhead bridge work.
• Each night, Monday, August 22 through Friday, August 26, crews will close E 14th Street AND E 9th Street under I-90 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. to demolish portions of the overhead bridges. Motorists may detour via Carnegie to Ontario.
Regional Interstate Ramp Impacts
• Monday, August 22, through Friday, August 26, the ramp from I-90 west to I-77 south will have a lane closure daily, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. as crews work to redeck bridges in the vicinity.
• Each night, Monday, August 22 through Friday, August 26, crews will close the ramp from I-90 west to I-77 south from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. as crews work to redeck bridges in the vicinity.
• Friday, August 26, Starkweather Avenue will be closed under I-71/I-90 from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. for a bridge deck pour.
Closure dates/times may change based on special events and work conditions. Please visit http://www.Innerbelt.org for the latest information.
Cleveland Street Closures for The Avengers
• Beginning Monday, August 22 and continuing through September 2, Walnut Avenue will be closed between E 9th and E 12th Streets. Signage will be posted for alternate routes on E 12th Street, Superior Avenue and Chester Avenue.
Article Courtesy of WOIO 19 Action News