On Saturday, CentricTV will air Michael Baisden’s documentary, “Do Women Know What They Want?” I saw the previews for the film last weekend, and as I watched the snippet on the website, it’s clear the special is of the Steve Harvey ilk: “Let me fix women’s expectations about men so they can stop whining about why they can’t find one. Oh, and don’t forget to give white men a try and step up your sex game if you expect your man to be faithful.” Thanks.
Aside from the obvious reason that single black women’s problems have now become big business (books! TV specials! magazine spreads! depressing films!), why are even more men jumping in to try to solve our relationship problems otherwise? The market is totally saturated. Don’t they have enough to do, or someone else to save? Every time I go to a panel or click on someone’s website, there is a man claiming to have written the “foreal foreal” book on men that women need to read and that other men are too scared to write. Instead of a book on men for women, how about a book on manhood for men? I’m looking at you, Hill Harper.
Read More On: Madamenoire
Most Popular Articles
- WTF! Man Releases Wild Animals Loose In Ohio, Man And Animals Dead [VIDEO]
- Beyonce’s mom spills daughter’s pregnancy secrets
- ENTERTAINMENT NEWS: Former “Saturday Night Live” Cast Member Admits Crack Addiction
- Outrageous Sex Crimes! 6 Pastors & 1 Rabbi Leader Arrested!
- Have Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga Split?
- Warrensville Heights shooting kills 1, injures 1
- The Female Orgasm is biologically important
- Serial Rapist Targeting Women of Delta Sigma Theta!
- Access Cleveland Podcast: The Cast of “The Bridge of No Return” (Full Interview)
- DID MATHEW TRY TO BUY A KID FOR HIS DAUGHTER?