Just after a friend sent me an email about how sexy she felt after a pole dancing class, I see “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Nene Leakes dishing on how she felt empowered back in her stripper days.
She told Essence.com, “I sold a fantasy, not p***y. I felt powerful. I made a ton of money and I couldn’t stop. I went and bought a brand new car, I was paying for my son’s tuition. I thought of the men as an ATM machine.” Now I know why she gets along with Kandi.
Is it just me, or has she told this story before? Anyway, I’m sure there’s a huge diff between playing on the pole and working it, but I can see how you could get caught up in the money and providing a fantasy to men willing to turn over their paychecks for a tease. What do think about Nene’s comments. Do you support pole dancing, either for real or sport?
Most Popular Articles
- DAYS BEFORE WEDDING & BABY.. COUPLE LEARNS THEY ARE “BROTHER & SISTER”
- The Real Reason Andre 3000 Wasn’t in Beyonce’s “Party” Video…
- Vivica A. Fox’s Ex-Fiance Slimm Speaks: “I Hate Drama, I Had To Walk Away”
- LOCAL NEWS: Mother Wants Daughter’s Shooters Brought To Justice
- LOCAL NEWS: Family Gets Letter From Dead Mother
- Ray J Told Us (SMH)
- Dr. Conrad Murray Found Guilty
- Lesbian Lovers Given Life Sentence for Child’s Beating Death Fall Out in Court(Video)
- RIP: Hip Hop Legend Heavy D Has Died at 44!