Just after a friend sent me an email about how sexy she felt after a pole dancing class, I see “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Nene Leakes dishing on how she felt empowered back in her stripper days.
She told Essence.com, “I sold a fantasy, not p***y. I felt powerful. I made a ton of money and I couldn’t stop. I went and bought a brand new car, I was paying for my son’s tuition. I thought of the men as an ATM machine.” Now I know why she gets along with Kandi.
Is it just me, or has she told this story before? Anyway, I’m sure there’s a huge diff between playing on the pole and working it, but I can see how you could get caught up in the money and providing a fantasy to men willing to turn over their paychecks for a tease. What do think about Nene’s comments. Do you support pole dancing, either for real or sport?
Most Popular Articles
- DAYS BEFORE WEDDING & BABY.. COUPLE LEARNS THEY ARE “BROTHER & SISTER”
- The Real Reason Andre 3000 Wasn’t in Beyonce’s “Party” Video…
- Vivica A. Fox’s Ex-Fiance Slimm Speaks: “I Hate Drama, I Had To Walk Away”
- LOCAL NEWS: Mother Wants Daughter’s Shooters Brought To Justice
- LOCAL NEWS: Family Gets Letter From Dead Mother
- Ray J Told Us (SMH)
- Dr. Conrad Murray Found Guilty
- Lesbian Lovers Given Life Sentence for Child’s Beating Death Fall Out in Court(Video)
- RIP: Hip Hop Legend Heavy D Has Died at 44!
Sex Positions You’ve Never Heard Of (But Need to Try, Now)
Audience Walks Out On Comedian Following George Floyd Joke
Ohio Toddler Shoots Himself While Mothers Are Sleeping
Swizz Beatz Is Not Sweating Usher Being All Boo’d Up On Alicia Keys During Super Bowl LVIII Halftime Show
Amber Alert Cancelled, 5 Yr Old Darnell Taylor Found Dead
Here's Where To Find The Best Corned Beef in Cleveland!
Get Your Tickets To The We Them Ones Comedy Tour!
These AT&T Outage Posts Will Make You Laugh, Unless Your Phone Is Still Off