According to legal documents Tameka Raymond wants sole custody of her two sons with singer Usher Raymond because she claims he doesn’t involve her in his “co-parenting” decisions AND he cut off her Saks 5th Avenue card!
TMZ reports that in court papers recently filed in Georgia, Tameka claims Usher:
- repeatedly FAILED to obtain her permission to travel outside the state with the kids
- never got her approval before hiring nannies or gave her first shot to watch the kids when he’s away for more than 8 hours
- didn’t allow her to take the kids for 2-weeks in the summer of 2011
- didn’t let her have custody of the kids during Christmas break 2010
- And, he closed her Saks 5th Avenue credit card
We’re also told by a source that Usher involves his new girlfriend (who he still doesn’t admit to being involved with) and manager Grace Miguel has too much influence in Usher’s life. She has kids of her own from past relationships, and the two are together most of the time while he’s living coast to coast. We’re told he has repeatedly made decisions based off what Grace tells him to do with his personal life, and Tameka’s not feeling that.
Tameka also claims he promised to pay $5k per month so Tameka could hire her own nanny, but he’s now $34,000 behind in payments. Oh….and she also wants more child support. Since his career has become more successful, she feels his kids deserve more too.