Terrence Howard’s marriage has taken a turn for the worse. If you’ve been following EUR, you know that’s not exactly new news.
In the newest development, Howard’s estranged wife, Michelle, has filed a restraining order against him, claiming that he constantly beats her and threatens to kill her. But of course the actor denies her story.
Michelle Howard and Terrence married in January 2010. According to court documents, he allegedly began beating her just seven days after they tied the knot.
Tabloid publication TMZ says in the docs, Michelle claims Howard “slugged me across my face and neck” … and threatened to throw her off a balcony.
Other violent acts included smacking her in the face, chipping her tooth, and throwing her down to the ground.
Terence filed legal papers as well, denying that any of her claims are true. He also said his wife has been threatening to “release private materials to third parties for her own personal financial gain” unless he paid her money.
According to sources, the materials include a video of the actor singing naked in the shower.
Michelle filed for divorce back in February.
To buy your tickets to Z1079 WHITE OUT CONCERT click?here!
GET YOUR Z POINTS UP TO WIN WHITE OUT TIX. ALSO TEXT ‘WO’ TO ’7700′ FOR DETAILS ST8 TO YOUR PHONE…THE WHITE OUT IS ON ITS WAY……….. SO GET READY!!!
Most Popular Articles
- Matt Breaks His Silence on Gloria’s Split: Claims She “Smashed the Homie”
- Chris Brown Temporarily Says Goodbye to Twitter Over Rihanna
- Lauren London Pregnant By The Dream?!
- Basketball Wives Miami Adds 2 New Cast Members!
- VIDEO: Rocsi Talks About Being Sexually Harassed By Lil Webbie
- Nicki Minaj & Cher Twitter Beef!
- Fight! Fight! Reality TV Gets Even Real’er!
- Rocsi of 106 & Park Finally Speaks Out About Webbie Harrassing Her! [VIDEO]
- Beyonce, 6 Months Pregnant In “Countdown” Video
- SMH! Los Angeles Rapper Murders Rival Rapper….Over Twitter! [VIDEO]