Trouble in paradise? Aretha Franklin just announced that she and fiance Willie Wilkerson have called off the wedding! Deets inside…
After announcing their engagement at the beginning of this month, it’s quickly come to an end. 69-year-old Aretha and 68-year-old Detroit businessman Willie–who have been together off and on for over 25 years–apparently think things are moving too fast. Really?
“Will and I have decided we were moving a little too fast, and there were a number of things that had not been thought through thoroughly. There will be no wedding at this time. We will not comment on it any further because of the very personal and sensitive nature of it. We appreciate all of the many well wishes from friends.”
Aretha was planning on a summer 2012 Hamptons or Miami wedding, complete with either a Donna Karen or Vera Wang wedding dress. No word on if they are still a couple…
Most Popular Articles
- Shocker! (Sike): Antwaun Cook Has Been Cheating on, Baby Momma, Fantasia
- Signs You Need to Let The Relationshop Go
- Shocking! Baby Dies After Mom Put Blow Dryer in Crib to Keep Her Warm
- T.O. Is Broke And He Has No Friends
- Beyonce’s First Post-Baby Interview!
- Just Say No! Rihanna Gets High Off Kush! [PHOTOS]
- You Want Fries With That??? Watch a Rat Run Around McDonald’s! [VIDEO]
- BREAKING NEWS: Legendary Singer Etta James Dies at 73
- President Obama Sings And Gets Remixed By Dj HazMatt
- Spirituality drew Keyshia Cole to hubby