ABCNewsGo.com is reporting that the Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin has called off her wedding weeks after announcing that she was engaged to her longtime friend, William “Willie” Willkerson. Check out her statement:
Regretfully, To Our Friends and Supporters: Will and I have decided we were moving a little too fast, and there were a number of things that had not been thought through thoroughly. There will be no wedding at this time.” She added, “We will not comment on it any further because of the very personal and sensitive nature of it. We appreciate all of the many well wishes from friends.
Most Popular Articles
- Shocker! (Sike): Antwaun Cook Has Been Cheating on, Baby Momma, Fantasia
- Signs You Need to Let The Relationshop Go
- Shocking! Baby Dies After Mom Put Blow Dryer in Crib to Keep Her Warm
- T.O. Is Broke And He Has No Friends
- Beyonce’s First Post-Baby Interview!
- Just Say No! Rihanna Gets High Off Kush! [PHOTOS]
- You Want Fries With That??? Watch a Rat Run Around McDonald’s! [VIDEO]
- BREAKING NEWS: Legendary Singer Etta James Dies at 73
- Spirituality drew Keyshia Cole to hubby
- President Obama Sings And Gets Remixed By Dj HazMatt