A couple of months ago, Queen Latifah told More magazine that she would like to become a mother, saying she’s “definitely going to adopt, or have a child,” and when the Queen stopped by the Wendy Williams’ show today, she sounded like she was leaning a little more toward having.
She told the gossip queen, “I’ve been practicing,” although she said she was just joking, adding:
“God willing, it will work out however it’s supposed to work out and that’s the plan.”
Demonstrating the levelheadedness we love about her, Queen Latifah talked about people getting caught up in the hype around pregnancy, forgetting that at the end of the day it’s about whether the baby and the mother are health. So, she said:
“I’d love to be a mom, but how that works out exactly I can’t say.”
I’m excited for her and I hope things work out whichever way suits her best. Could you imagine Queen Latifah pregnant?
Most Popular Articles
- Shocker! (Sike): Antwaun Cook Has Been Cheating on, Baby Momma, Fantasia
- Signs You Need to Let The Relationshop Go
- T.O. Is Broke And He Has No Friends
- Shocking! Baby Dies After Mom Put Blow Dryer in Crib to Keep Her Warm
- Beyonce’s First Post-Baby Interview!
- Just Say No! Rihanna Gets High Off Kush! [PHOTOS]
- You Want Fries With That??? Watch a Rat Run Around McDonald’s! [VIDEO]
- Tyrese Dating THIS R&B Singer… Cute Couple?
- President Obama Sings And Gets Remixed By Dj HazMatt
- Spirituality drew Keyshia Cole to hubby