During VEVO’s recent chat with Mary J. Blige, the Queen of Hip-Hop Soul shared her favorite rap collabo – “All I Need” with Method Man.
“He was just soo nice to me. That was the most refreshing thing, to find out that Method Man, that we see in the videos…(lookin crazy, haha) not that we don’t expect him to be nice, it’s just that… we don’t know people. When I met him, he was just one of the most beautiful people I ever met.”
Mary J. Blige performing “I’m Going Down”. From the album My Life on November 17, 2011. Directed by Adam Shankman. Part of American Express UNSTAGED — an original music series in partnership with VEVO and YouTube.1
Most Popular Articles
- Erykah Badu Goes Off on Critics, Defends Having 3 Baby Daddy’s!
- Must See: Bishop TD Jakes Addresses Eddie Long & Sex Abuse Cases
- Katt Williams Wins Custody of Daughter Back! Nanny Tried to Steal the Kid…???
- Bobby Brown’s Father Passes Away at 82 (RIP)
- Deion Sanders Files For Divorce!
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Pack Up To Go To The Mavericks!
- Happy Badu Year: Win VIP Seats To Erykah Badu New Year In Cleveland
- Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce
- LOCAL NEWS: Mt. Sinai Leader Gets 15 Months in Prison
- Is This Kobe Bryant’s Jumpoff?