George Zimmerman sought donations from his website and it turns out he raised $200,000!!
Zimmerman’s lawyer Mark O’Mara says he’ll inform a judge today. Zimmerman has shut his site down — he’s been barred from engaging in any social media — but O’Mara said he will start a new defense fund for his client.
O’Mara admitted that if the judge had known about the $200,000 Zimmerman raised, Zimmerman’s bail might have been set higher than $150,000. The defendant, who faces second-degree murder charges for shooting Trayvon Martin, was released from jail earlier this week after paying 10 percent of the bail.
- More Drama! Pilar’s Sister Kandie, Says “I Was There! Deion BROKE Pilar’s Thumb & CHOKED Her!”
- Cissy Houston to Write Book about Daughter Whitney
- You’ll Never Believe How Much Money George Zimmerman Raised For His Legal Fund!
- A Great Look For Cleveland! The Browns Get Brandon Weeden And Trent Richardson!
- One of Louis Armstrong’s Last Performances to Be Released