BAY VILLAGE, OH (WOIO) –
Three people rushed to the hospital after being pulled from the lake at Huntington Beach in Bay Village.
It happened around 10:30 a.m.
Witnesses say a lifeguard and a man at the beach with his family heard a swimmer screaming for help, and jumped into the lake to help.
The Good Samaritan was first to find the struggling swimmer, a young girl, and brought her onto the beach.
The lifeguard, young girl and an adult swimmer were taken to St. John’s Hospital.
19 Action News has learned the lifeguard is in stable condition, one of the swimmers is in critical condition, and the condition of the other swimmer is not known.
The Good Samaritan swimmer was not injured.
According to ODNR, a swimming advisory was in effect at the beach at the time of the incident.
Article Courtesy of WOIO 19 Action News
- Let Us Pray: Gospel Singer Accused Of Alleged Child Abuse, Issues Statement
- Tom Joyner: Gospel Singer James Fortune Is Being Sued For Alleged Child Abuse!
- Tom Joyner News: Willow Smith Gets Her Tongue Pierced!
- Tom Joyner News: Pastor, Wife Jailed for Gambling Away Church’s Money!
- Tom Joyner News: Chris Bosh to Discuss Baby Mama on ‘Oprah’s Next Chapter?’