Houston Pastor Charles Gilford, 58 and his wife Adriane, 53, (pictured) were arrested and charged with bilking their former congregation out of $430,000 in church funds and using them for gambling trips to Louisiana, according to KHOU News.
The couple stands accused of aggregate theft and misapplication of fiduciary property. They allegedly used the monies donated by their flock to gamble at the Coushatta Casino near Lake Charles between 2004 and 2007, when they served as pastor and first lady. Read more at [blackamericaweb.com]
- Let Us Pray: Gospel Singer Accused Of Alleged Child Abuse, Issues Statement
- Tom Joyner: Gospel Singer James Fortune Is Being Sued For Alleged Child Abuse!
- Tom Joyner News: Willow Smith Gets Her Tongue Pierced!
- Tom Joyner News: Pastor, Wife Jailed for Gambling Away Church’s Money!
- Tom Joyner News: Chris Bosh to Discuss Baby Mama on ‘Oprah’s Next Chapter?’