[blackamericaweb.com] Katt Williams is back in action after his alleged break down.
The pint-sized comedian with a relaxer returned to the stage with his highly anticipated “Kattpacalypse” show.
The performance was filmed live on New Year’s Eve at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.
In the one-hour special, Williams takes to the stage like a championship boxer, riffing on everything from Doomsday, how President Obama gets rid of terrorists, “stepping-stone” relationships, N.A.S.A., Mitt Romney, not “clearing” Herman Caine, the recession, and the Michael Jackson murder trial.
Read more at [blackamericaweb.com]
Michelle Obama Talks Her Husband’s Efforts, Healthcare and Celebrating Barack’s Bday, ‘YOUR VOTE MATTERS!’
Like WZAK On Facebook To Keep Up With Your Fave Celebs!
- Samuel L. Jackson, Alicia Keys “Stand Up to Cancer”
- Michael Strahan to join Kelly Ripa on “Live” [VIDEO]
- LL Cool J Manhandles Intruder at his Home
- Tom Joyner News: Chavis Carter death ruled suicide!
- Tom Joyner News: Spike Lee: ‘God bless’ Tyler Perry