Tameka Raymond lost primary custody of her two children to ex-husband Usher Raymond Friday, but plans to appeal the decision after she has found new information regarding the performers’ lawyer’s relationship with the judge who oversaw the case.
According to TMZ: Tameka feels the “ruling was unfair” and “Usher’s lawyer’s law firm threw an election fundraiser back in 2008 for the judge who presided over the trial.”
Like WZAK on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities:
- Tom Joyner News: Stronger Than Ever!
- Tom Joyner News: Do Relaxers Cause Fibroids?
- Access Cleveland Podcast: Admiral Gregory Nosal Discusses Navy Week in Cleveland
- Access Cleveland Podcast: Brigadier General John C. Harris Jr. of The Ohio Army National Guard
- Say What???? HBCU Bans Cornrows & Dreadlocks!
Usher Wins The Kids, Tameka Raymond To Appeal Custody Battle Decision was originally published on hellobeautiful.com