*Oprah Winfrey will sit down with Cissy Houston in her New Jersey home for her first in-depth interview since the death of her daughter Whitney Houston in February.
Oprah talks to Cissy about when and what she knew about Whitney’s drug use, how she really felt about her daughter’s marriage to R&B singer Bobby Brown and the true nature of Whitney’s relationship with her high school best friend, Robyn Crawford – a woman long rumored to be the late singer’s lover.
Also, Oprah talks to Whitney’s older brother, Michael Houston (included in photo above). In an emotional discussion, Michael reveals the origin of Whitney’s drug use.
- The Unsung (Documentary) – The Ohio Players [FULL VIDEO]
- Chris Brown Involved In Fight With Another Grammy Nominee [DETAILS Revealed]
- Tom Joyner News: What’s Next for Michelle Obama?
- Tom Joyner News: 2 Men Steal $65k Worth of Chicken Wings
- Tom Joyner News: Brazil Nightclub Fire Kills More than 230 People!
Is Ashanti Pregnant? X Users Think Nelly Has 'Sealed The Deal'
Sex Positions You’ve Never Heard Of (But Need to Try, Now)
OKC Thunnder’s Josh Giddey Under Investigation For Alleged Relationship With A Minor, X Users Are Dunking On Him
Singer Jaguar Wright Speaks On Puffy Conspiracy At Uptown Records
T.I.’s Son King Goes Live During Their Family Scuffle
Sean John Is Being ‘Phased Out’ of Macy’s After Two-Decades!?
South Euclid Lyndhurst Principal Dies After Cancer Battle
Chrisean Rock After Love Started War Backstage At Tamar Braxton Concert