Mariah Carey is joining “Oz.”
Disney announced on Wednesday that Carey is lending her powerhouse vocals to the upcoming “Oz The Great and Powerful.” Carey recorded a song called “Almost Home” for the film.
“‘Almost Home’ has a message that works beautifully with the film,” Carey said in a release. “It’s a feel-good record; it gives you the feeling of reaching your home and being with people that you love.”
This isn’t the first time that Carey has recorded a song for a movie. She wrote and recorded a song called “Mesmerized” for “The Paperboy” last year.
“Oz” will also be incorporated into Carey’s music video for “Almost Home.” Famed photographer David LaChapelle is set to direct the video, which he calls “a duet between Mariah and the movie.”
Starring James Franco, Mila Kunis, and Michelle Williams, “Oz The Great and Powerful” hits theaters on March 8.
- Forbes List Of The Most Hated Athletes! Guess Who Made The List!
- Whitney Houston Gets Waxed!
- You Gotsta Chill On All That Gay Talk, Says Erick Sermon Of EPMD on Unsung
- 55 Year-Old Missing Maple Heights Woman!
- Robin Robeerts Make Big Announcement, On GMA!
Mariah Carey Bringing Great And Powerful Voice To ‘Oz’ Soundtrack was originally published on tlcnaptown.com