Things just keep on getting worse for Kevin Clash, the voice of “Sesame Street” character Elmo. After being accused of engaging in sexual intercourse with teenaged boys, Clash is being accused of smoking crystal meth during these sex romps.
Clash’s main accuser is Sheldon Stephens. Stephens claims he was 16 years old when he met Kevin Clash at an actors networking event. Sheldon Stephens says he and Kevin Clash began a sexual relationship shortly after meeting at the event. According to Sheldon Stephens, he was routinely picked up by a chauffeur and brought to Clash’s New York apartment for sex and drug use. Clash allegedly smoked crystal meth right before the pair had sex and gave him pills to pop in order to heighten the sexual experience. Sheldon Stephens adds insult to injury by saying the chauffeur knew about Clash’s repulsive actions. The chauffeur used to masturbate while Clash had sex with Stephens.
The Urban Daily first reported the voice actor was accused of sex abuse late last year. There was a settlement proposed between Sheldon Stephens and Kevin Clash. Clash was to pay an unspecified amount of money in exchange for Stephens’ silence. However, Sheldon Stephens rejected the settlement because the settlement agreement would have forced him to make a statement that he made everything up. Kevin Clash stepped down from his position at “Sesame Street” shortly after the allegations hit headlines.
Kevin Clash has yet to comment about the latest twist in the ongoing sex abuse scandal.
- WTH !! Maryland Senate Passes Bill To Decriminalize Marijuana
- Tom Joyner News: Keyshia Cole Goes In On Beyonce’s ‘Bow Down’!
- Tom Joyner News: Roland Martin Out at CNN; Tweets ‘New Boss Wants His Own Peeps’!
- Tom Joyner News: Voice of Elmo Accuser Says He Was Forced into Drug-Induced Sex!
- Tom Joyner News: Omarosa Planning Lawsuit Against La Toya Jackson!
- Seriously?? People Are Stealing Men’s Genitals??
Voice Of Elmo Star Had Crystal Meth Sex Parties With Underaged Boys? was originally published on theurbandaily.com